Greg Muzzillo is the Founder of ProTalent, the first franchise company in the staffing industry exclusively for staffing professionals. He is also the Founder of Proforma – North America’s largest B2B franchise network of printing and promotional products distributors.
A veteran in B2B franchising, Greg brings more than three decades of proven experience and knowledge.
Under his guidance, Proforma grew from a bootstrapped start-up to a half-billion-dollar company with over 750 franchise owners, worldwide. Muzzillo’s success has been recognized by: CBS, CNBC, Entrepreneur, Forbes, Fortune, FOX, Franchise Times, Inc., Success and The Wall Street Journal.
As the Founder of ProTalent Greg offers decades of experience with franchising and a unique strategic vision. By applying the same exclusive model that made Proforma successful, he plans to bring rapid growth and success to ProTalent and its franchise owners.
Prior to founding Proforma, Greg was with Haskins & Sells, CPA , a predecessor to Deloitte & Touche.
Membership, Accolades & Community Involvement
• Former Member of the International Franchise Association Board of Directors
• Board Member, University of Florida Mendoza College of Business Entrepreneurship Center
• Former Member, Board of Trustees, University of Tampa
• Counselor Magazine Person of the Year Award Winner
• ASI’s Power 50 List; Ranked in Top 5
• INC. 500 Fast Growing Company three years
• Former Member and Officer, YPO (Young Presidents’ Organization) and WPO (World Presidents’ Organization)